Ingredients: 700g Cantonese fine noodles, 200g bean sprouts, some ginger
Seasonings: 2tbsp. dark soy paste, 2tbsp. first-extract soy sauce, 0.75 tbsp. Zhenjiang vinegar, a pinch of sugar and salt. Mix all seasonings with 3 tbsp. of water.
- Blanch Cantonese fine noodles in boiling water for 2 minutes, drain and drizzle with olive oil.
- Heat wok with oil. Stir-fry ginger until fragrant. Add bean sprouts, sugar and salt and stir fry until tender.
- Add noodles and seasonings. Stir-fry in low heat until noodles are well-coated in sauce. Plate up and drizzle with sesame oil.
- Use long chopsticks to toss the noodles, instead of a spatula.
- Avoid overcooking your bean sprouts.