Ingredients: 700g penne pasta, 100g pitted black olives, 40g sun-dried tomatoes, 100g cucumber, 50g butter
Seasonings: 1.5 tbsp. first-extract soy sauce, , 1 tbsp. sweet sauce, 1tsp. aged vinegar, butter
- Cook penne pasta in boiling water. Add salt and cook until penne pasta reaches desired tenderness. Drain and mix well with olive oil.
- Cut cucumber into juliennes. Toss with salt and drain excess liquid.
- Chop up black olives and sun-dried tomatoes
- Melt butter in a pan. Add sun-dried tomatoes and stir-fry until fragrant. Add some sugar and salt.
- Add penne pasta and black olives and stir-fry for one minute. Pour in seasonings and continue to stir-fry for a while.
- Garnish with cucumber juliennes before serve.
- How long penne pasta should be cooked depends on the tenderness you desire. Do not rinse penne pasta with cold water.