Ingredients: 1.5 tsp. minced ginger; 400g tomato; 400g broccoli; 400g cauliflower; 300g kabocha (Japanese pumpkin)
Seasonings: 2 tbsp. cold-pressed olive oil; 1 tsp. sea salt
- Cut kabocha into thin slices. Cut other veggies into strips. Put all veggies in a big bowl.
- Bring some water to a boil in a steamer. Cook veggies in the steamer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from steamer. Mix well with seasoning and serve.
- Only need to cook about 7-8 minutes if use a sealed steamer
- The selection and proportion of veggies may vary depending on personal preference