Ingredients: 300g white mushrooms; 500g spaghetti; 80g butter; 2 tbsp. olive oil; 1 tbsp. salt; some sugar
Seasoning: 1 tbsp. black truffle sauce; 2 black bean soy sauce- mix well
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water. Add salt and cook until spaghetti reaches desired tenderness.
- Drain and mix well with olive oil.
- Melt butter in a pan. Add mushrooms and stir-fry until aromatized. Add some sugar and salt.
- Add spaghetti when mushrooms are half cooked. Add seasoning and stir-fry for 1 minute before serve.
- The length of cooking spaghetti depends on the tenderness you prefer. Do not chill cooked spaghetti in cold water.