Ingredients: 700g eggplant, 200g potato
Seasonings: 2 tbsp. olive oil, 1 tbsp. black bean soy sauce, 1 tsp. light soy sauce, a pinch of salt
- Wash eggplant and dry with kitchen paper. Slice the eggplant into pieces 1 cm thick. Cut open each pieces without breaking it into 2 halves.
- Cut potato into thin pieces 0.2 cm thick.
- Put one slice of potato into each double sliced of the eggplant. Arrange all the stuffed eggplant in a bowl.
- Stream for 10 minutes.
- Pour seasonings over the stuffed eggplant and serve hot.
- To make the dish well-cooked, the potato must be cut into pieces thinner than the half-side of the eggplant.